- New Vacancies
- Highsted Remembers 2020
- Class of 2020 - a Force for Change
- ASGS International Women's Day Conference
- World Book Day 2020
- Dr Shola Inspires Students
- County Careers Fair 2020
- Awards Evening 2019
- Christmas Musical Events 2019
- House Drama 2019: Pandora's Box Sure is Heavy...
- Year 7 Celebration Tea Party
- Highsted Student's First Prize from Oxford
- Engineering Team Takes on Bomb Disposal
- Highsted Performs at the Glee Club Challenge
- Awards Evening 2018
- Review of Splendid Productions
- Christmas Musical Events
- House Drama 2018
- Highsted Hosts Swale Youth Forum
- Lower School Awards
- Summer Musical Production
- Imani Cheers for England
- Lessons from Auschwitz
- World Book Day 2018
- Mad Science Saturday 2018
- Annual Awards Evening
- Christmas Begins!
- House Drama Competition
- Year 8 Charity Bazaar
- Rachael is National Champion!
- Remembrance at Ypres
- Tea Party Supports Transition
- Mathletics at Highsted!
- Harvest Dreams for Food Bank
- Highsted Joins Mission CPR
- Annabel's Charity Challenge
- Funds for Demelza
- Class of 2017
New Vacancies: teaching & support posts
As a result of ongoing development, exciting opportunities arise from time to time for experienced or newly qualified teachers and support staff at our highly successful girls' grammar school.
Support Staff posts
We are seeking to recruit Invigilators for the coming exam season and on an ongoing basis. Experience is not necessary as training will be given, but it is important that you are responsible, reliable, calm and adaptable. The ability to work as part of a team, under direction, and to communicate effectively are essential. Please note that invigilators are required to stand for extended periods of time.
To obtain further information about this ongoing support staff vacancy, please follow this link.