- Dr Shola Inspires Students
- County Careers Fair 2020
- New Vacancies
- Awards Evening 2019
- Christmas Musical Events 2019
- House Drama 2019: Pandora's Box Sure is Heavy...
- Year 7 Celebration Tea Party
- Highsted Student's First Prize from Oxford
- Engineering Team Takes on Bomb Disposal
- Highsted Performs at the Glee Club Challenge
- Awards Evening 2018
- Review of Splendid Productions
- Christmas Musical Events
- House Drama 2018
- Highsted Hosts Swale Youth Forum
- Lower School Awards
- Summer Musical Production
- Imani Cheers for England
- Lessons from Auschwitz
- World Book Day 2018
- Mad Science Saturday 2018
- Annual Awards Evening
- Christmas Begins!
- House Drama Competition
- Year 8 Charity Bazaar
- Rachael is National Champion!
- Remembrance at Ypres
- Tea Party Supports Transition
- Mathletics at Highsted!
- Harvest Dreams for Food Bank
- Highsted Joins Mission CPR
- Annabel's Charity Challenge
- Funds for Demelza
- Class of 2017
- Nicola Secures Place at Top American University
New Vacancies: teaching & support posts
As a result of ongoing development, exciting opportunities arise from time to time for experienced or newly qualified teachers and support staff at our highly successful girls' grammar school.
Support Staff posts
Friendly, flexible and enthusiastic individual required to work at this outstanding girls’ grammar school.
The successful candidate will fulfil a non-teaching role by liaising with staff and students in order to promote the well-being of students within the school across all key stages. Experience of working with young people would be an advantage but specific training will be given to the successful candidate.
To obtain further information about this exciting opportunity to join our support team, please follow this link.