- Pastoral Curriculum
- Education for Life
- Highsted Tutoring Programme: Key Stage 3
- Remote Education Provision
- Where Learning is Fun!
- STEM - Making Learning Fun!
- British Science Week 2022
- STEM Research Lecture Series 2019
- Wider Curriculum
- Citizenship Service Award
- Citizenship & Enterprise 2019
- Citizenship & Enterprise 2018
- Citizenship & Enterprise 2017
- Citizenship & Enterprise Photo Gallery
- 2021 A-level & GCSE Results
- Examination Results
- Enrichment Activities
- Ofsted Reports
- Pupil Premium
- Fundamental British Values
Pastoral Curriculum 2021
This new webpage is designed to set out our revised and updated Pastoral Curriculum for all students from Year 7 to Year 13.
To access an overview of the themes and timeline for each area of learning throughout the coming academic year, please follow this link.
To download the 'roadmap' which illustrates the progression of the programme through each key area: Careers; Wider World; Health & Wellbeing; and Relationships & Sex Education (RSE) by year group, please click here.