- New Vacancies
- Highsted Remembers 2020
- Class of 2020 - a Force for Change
- ASGS International Women's Day Conference
- World Book Day 2020
- Dr Shola Inspires Students
- County Careers Fair 2020
- Awards Evening 2019
- Christmas Musical Events 2019
- House Drama 2019: Pandora's Box Sure is Heavy...
- Year 7 Celebration Tea Party
- Highsted Student's First Prize from Oxford
- Engineering Team Takes on Bomb Disposal
- Highsted Performs at the Glee Club Challenge
- Awards Evening 2018
- Review of Splendid Productions
- Christmas Musical Events
- House Drama 2018
- Highsted Hosts Swale Youth Forum
- Lower School Awards
- Summer Musical Production
- Imani Cheers for England
- Lessons from Auschwitz
- World Book Day 2018
- Mad Science Saturday 2018
- Annual Awards Evening
- Christmas Begins!
- House Drama Competition
- Year 8 Charity Bazaar
- Rachael is National Champion!
- Remembrance at Ypres
- Tea Party Supports Transition
- Mathletics at Highsted!
- Harvest Dreams for Food Bank
- Highsted Joins Mission CPR
- Annabel's Charity Challenge
- Funds for Demelza
- Class of 2017
Annabel's Charity Challenge
During the summer, Annabel Barker, Year 8, raised a fantastic £345.06 for Macmillan – a charity that supports and funds research for people living with cancer. Annabel baked and sold cookies at school, allowing both staff and students a chance to donate to this worthy cause.
Later, she was also able to take part in a sponsored walk in London – the Thames Bridges Trek which is a 25km walk crossing 16 of the most iconic bridges in the Capital, including Westminster Bridge and Tower Bridge. Annabel completed the walk in four hours 20 minutes and was thrilled with her achievement.
Annabel said, “I am proud to be able to donate this money to Macmillan, which is a great charity!”
The school commend Annabel for her achievements and all who gave generously to this cause.